Wednesday

April 20, 2011

Today was good because:

1. Volleyball was fun! I almost didn't go last minute, but I'm glad I did.
2. I received s bunch of legal documents to fill out to give to the peace corps recruiter, and I got some sheets so i can get finger printed. Coooooool :)
3. I keep a box full of important papers, and today i cleaned all the stuff out that I didn't need anymore and i feel accomplished.
4. A bunch of us ate lunch in the break room at the same time, which I feel like rarely happens (or maybe I feel that way because I never stick around and eat there), so that was nice.
5. I had my chat status saying "on the scope" and every time bass got on, he changed his status to make fun of mine or to counter it. The raegan jumped in, too, and it was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment