Tuesday

August 31, 2010

Raegan brought me some palmetto and moon boxers from her trip to Charleston! How thoughtful! They are so adorable and comfy :)

My dad randomly just say hi! My dad always laughs about the song "Ben" by Michael Jackson because it was in some movie about a rat. When I told him that it came up on shuffle on my iPod today, we both started breaking out into the chorus. That morphed into us making fun of our dogs and each other to the tune and pitch of Ben. Later in the conversation, my dad told me he had an ear infection and about his trip to the doctor. Without hesitation, we both started singing about his ear fungus, once again in true MJ/Ben fashion. It was hilarious, and I love my dad. Upon getting of the phone, my roommate asked, "Does your dad have mushrooms in his ears?"

Songs, besides "Ben," that brought me joy today, for whatever reason. It was a music-centered day:

Lover, Lover by Jerrod Niemann

Jai Ho performed by the Pussycat Dolls

Waka Waka by Shakira


Also, Kris sent me this comic about why people wear lab coats. Very true! I wear mine because it's FREEZING in our lab, and because it makes me feel badass and sciencey :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha you are silly...and I wear an Aztex jacket in the office every day because it's so dang cold! :( Too bad it's not as cool as a lab coat. Boo.

    ReplyDelete