Wednesday

August 25, 2010

Christine sent me some fantastic youtube videos that need to be shared with the world:

Penguins chasing a butterfly

Corgi Flop


Kiwi on a Treadmill

Fat Puppy


Fat Puppy exploding

Christine meant to send me the fat puppy video but sent me the exploding one on accident, and we had a good laugh!

Last night/this morning it rained. I've been waiting for rain for a long time. When I took my car in last week to fix my massive oil leak, they told me that all my oil had leaked all over the undercarriage and collected in all of the little car parts. It looks like my oil is still leaking, but they assure me the puddle under my car is just residual oil. They said it would take a good rain to clean it all out. On the way to work, I saw a few side streets with some awesome PUDDLES. I took and few detours to splash through all the puddles I could find! Every puddle I drove through made me a little happier inside. Hopefully that did the trick!

Tina and Michelle both agreed to recommend me for my MPH applications. FANTASTIC!!!

I am writing this on my porch BECAUSE IT IS 81 DEGREES!!!!!! NOT 110 like average!!! I drove Raegan to the airport, and on the way back to work I put the windows open and let my hair blow around without getting sweaty!

No comments:

Post a Comment