Sunday

June 5, 2011

Thursday night, Sean took me to the House of Blues to see this band he likes called Big Sam's Funky Nation. THEY ARE AWESOME.

Friday night, Alicia planned a surprise party for Elizabeth that consisted of a sushi dinner and dancing at Red River. IT WAS SO FUN!!!! I think Elizabeth was very surprised and happy :)

Yesterday consisted of sleeping late, then meeting up with Amy to watch Bridesmaids, which was hilarious!!!! We had a fun time eating gelato and chatting after the movie :) Sean took me out to dinner (I had a salmon burger.... yuuuuuuuuumm), and then we met his friends for someone's birthday. They taught me and a new friend how to play darts. Yay fun.

Today I checked my Pitt email account to find that a colleague of a lady I had emailed wanted my resume to send out to a few people he knew that would be interested in a grad student! I hope something comes out of this!!

My sister leaves for Prague today!! GO RACHIE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment