Monday

June 20, 2011

This weekend was super fun!!

Yesterday we grilled shrimp for tacos out by Alicia's pool. Saturday, Alicia and I went stand-up paddle boarding on White Rock Lake, which was fun because I fell off and she kept spinning in circles. :) Jon came into down Saturday night, and we went to dinner and ate these ridiculous cheese/bacon fries!! And then went dancing at night! Friday, Sean, Adam, Ashley, Allison, and Ryan and I went to this concert at the art museum, and we had fun walking around and listening to music. So classy!

Today was good because we played softball! A guy on our team got hit square in the face and had the SWEETEST ball stitches above his eye that I've EVER seen. When I got home, I lit a candle, took a long bath, and put on a face mask. It's not much, but it is nice to feel like I'm pampering myself after a long day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment